> Master of Social Work, 16 years NGO experience in HK & Mainland China, seeks interesting opportunity in INGO or company (CSR)
1. Hold masters’ degree in social work from the University of Hong Kong;
2. Speak/read/write Mandarin fluently and speak very passable Cantonese (as well as a smattering of European languages that have gone a bit rusty); English native;
3. Established a successful local (Chinese) NGO/consultancy, based in Beijing, that offers capacity building programmes to NGOs and provides CSR services to corporate clients;
4. Deep knowledge and hands-on-experience of Chinese NGO issues;
5. Competent trainer/coach, manager and implementer.
I would like to hear about interesting opportunities in China or Hong Kong that would put my skills and experience to good use in the areas of NGO development, social service programming, community development, CSR (especially employee volunteering, community investment). I am open to discussing partnership, consultancy or contract employment.
Please contact me by email: janeDOTpieriniATgmail.com (this is an attempt to avoid getting junk mail! Pls replace DOT with a . and AT with an @!!!)